Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 5 July 2020

तेरी शाम ढल जाएँगी

                                                                                    


                                        

                                

                                                      प्रिये

रहती हो क्यूँ
तृषातुर तू ?

मृगजल ही सही,
पिले
मेरे होठों से पानी ;


स्वप्न देशे मेरे
खारा जल का तेरे
समंदर गरजे ;

यहाँ भूल से कौन आया ,
मैं या तू ?

तुजसे मिला दिया 
उस भूल, मुझे है कबूल  !

तू चाहे अगर 
तो मिलूँ तुजे,

बहती है जहां
आकाश में काले
विषाद की  सरिता ;

भर कर मौन की
खाली गगरी
चढ़ाऊँ तेरे शिर पर ;

पर उसे रखोगी कहाँ ?

अगर थक जा
तो उतार के सर से,
रख दे गगरी को 
उन पत्थरों के ढेर पर,

जहाँ तू 
हाथों में मुहं छिपाये 
बैठी हो  ;

शायद 
मेरी राह देखते 
तेरी शाम ढल जाएँगी 

==================
04 July 2020
-------------------------------

You ' ll be late at night ,

darling , why are you so thirsty ?

Mrigal is right ,

drink the water from my lips ;

dream of my saltwater your sea roar ;

who came here by mistake ,

me or you ?

You made that mistake ,

I ' m sorry ! If thou wilt ,

I will meet thee ,

where black melancholy flows in the sky ;

I will fill the void of silence upon thy head ;

but where shall thou lay it ?

If you are tired ,

put your head down ,

place Gagri on the pile of stones

where you are hiding your

face in your hands ;

perhaps you will spend the

evening looking at my path .

====================

Translated In Bhashini - 14/02/2024

============================================


Thursday, 16 March 1978

મારી રાહ જો

=================

ઉલેચવા
તારે મારે
જળ ઝાંઝવા નાં ;

'ને
સ્વપ્ન દેશે
ધૂધવો , ખારો
સમંદર ઘૂઘવે  :

પડ્યો હું ભૂલો
કે તું ,
પ્રિયે  ?

વહે જે સરિતા વિષાદ  ની
આકાશ ગંગે ,
તને હું મળું ત્યાં ,

ભરી નિર -મૌન ની હેલ
માથે તારે ચડાવું  :

મૂકી આવ મારે
ઘર વિનાના પાણીઆરે ,

કાળી ડીબાંગ રાત ને
અંધારે
પછી

બારણાં વિનાના
ઉંબરે બેસી
મારી રાહ જો

No comments:

Post a Comment