Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 2 July 2020

तेरे भीगे दामन से




मेरी प्रेम बेल की डाली पे 
न कोई पत्ती ;

'गर आज 
बरसे भी जो कोई बदली 
तो क्या ,
सूख गई है शाख जो 
वहां 
कुंपले आयेगी ?

किया काल ने जिसे रूक्ष 
उस वृक्ष को ,

अमी उर के कौन सिंचेगा ?

मेरी आँखों से रवां जो अश्क 
लेके रक्त का लाल रंग ,
उसे रोक न पाउँगा ,

धुंधली आँखों से 
तुजे देख न पाउंगा ;

'गर मेरी सूखी डाल को 
तू चिपका दे 
तेरे भीगे दामन से ,

तो शायद 
नयी कुंपले आ जाय 

================
02 July  2020
==================

===================================

From your wet hem
on the branch of my love vine
Neither any leaf;
'Gar today
no matter what changes it rains
So what ,
The branch has dried up
There
Will Kumple come?
What time has made rough
to that tree,
Who will irrigate my garden?
The tears that flowed from my eyes
With the red color of blood,
I won't be able to stop him,
with bleary eyes
I will not be able to see you;
'If my dry branch
you stick it
From your wet hem,
So maybe
new flowers will come
================================
Translated In Google Translate - 14/02/2024
==============================================================================

Sunday, 6 August 1978

વાદળી બીજું શું કરે


==================

બુંઠા ઠુંઠા પર
વરસે આજે વાદળી,

તેથી શું  ?
કુંપળો ફૂટશે ફરી  ?

     વાદળી બીજું શું કરે  ?

રૂક્ષ વૃક્ષ ને
અમી વક્ષ નાં
કેમ સીંચે  ?

     બંધનો આંખ ને
     નાં નડે
    'ને
    મેઘના
    રુધિર રંગે
    રડે .





No comments:

Post a Comment