Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 May 2020

यक्ष आज का



चुमवा 
दाल का दामन ,
आज आये पूरब से 
वरुण के बादल  ;

पुराना ना सही 
फिर भी हु मैं 
यक्ष आज का ;

अनिल से कहूं  ;

" हे ,  मेघदूत  ,

चिनार के पिले पत्ते पर 
लिखा जो मैंने प्रेम पत्र 
आज तू  लेजा ,

जा उड़कर उज्जैन तक दक्षिण में 
फिर मुड़कर पश्चिम ,

शिप्रा के तीर 
राह देखे मेरी पिया ,

जा कर उसे दे मेरा संदेशा ,

हे मेघदूत ,

'गर मान ले मेरी बात 
उम्र भर ना भूलू 
तेरा अहसान  

=============

29  May  2020  /  Mumbai

-------------------------

Yaksha of today

chumwa

lentil hem,

came today from the east

Neptune's clouds;

old isn't it

still i am

Yaksha of today;

Let me tell Anil;

"Hey, Meghdoot,

on yellow leaves of poplar

The love letter I wrote

You take it today,

fly south to Ujjain

Then turn west,

Shipra's arrows

Look after the path my dear,

Go give him my message.

O Meghdoot,

'Please listen to me

I will not forget throughout my life

your favor

===============

Translated In Bhashini - 20/02/2024

================================



---------------------------

Tuesday, 20 August 2013


તો માનું તારો પા'ડ


========================



આજે

દાલ ના ભાલ ને ચૂમવા
વરુણે મોકલ્યા વાદળાં  -

પણ આજે હું બનું
આધૂનિક યક્ષ
'ને
વાયરા ને કહું ,

      " અલ્યા , ઓતરાદા ,
        ચિનાર ને પાંદડે લખ્યો
        પ્રેમ પત્ર જે ,
        સોંપ્યો મેં વર્ષા ના વાદળ ને ,

        આજે ઉડાડ એને
        દખણાદી દિશા માં ,
        મારી પ્રિયા ને પહોંચાડ ,
        તો માનું
        તારો પા'ડ  "

No comments:

Post a Comment