Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 20 May 2020

सपनो को क्यों रोना ?




देर रात एक सपना आया 
ओढ़ के बर्फ की चादर 
शीत कब्र में 
सोये थे हम ,

तुम और मैं  ; 


क्या सपना भी हो सकता 
अपना  ?

फिर ये भी तो है ,

जब साथ में सोना ,
तो सपनो को 
क्यों रोना  ?

====================

Mumbai  /  19  May  2020

----------------------------------

Why do you cry in your dreams ?

Late one night I had a dream that

we were sleeping in a snow –

covered cold grave ,

you and I ; could the dream even be mine ?

Then this is also , when sleeping together ,

why cry to dream ?

=================================

Translated In Bhashini - 22/02/2024


From original Gujarati :

Wednesday, 26 March 2014

એક શમણું આવ્યું

------------------------------------

મોડી રાતે એક શમણું આવ્યું

હિમશિખર ની ચાદર ઓઢી

શીત કબર માં સૂતા

આપણ બન્ને ,

વ્હેલી સવારે

એક રમણું આવ્યું


27 માર્ચ 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment