Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 26 May 2020

मुझे तरसने दो



श्रावन के झरनो के साथ 
रोया ,
मन मेरा आज ;

तन को तेरे तरसते 
एक उम्र बीती  ;

तब तूने , बार बार कही 
एक ही बात  ,

" सपनो में आके , सनम 
कर ले मेरा साथ " 

आधी रात जब कोयल बोली 
और मैंने आँखे खोली ,

तब पर्बत  की तरसती चोटी पर 
मेघ बरसता था ;

मत बुलाओ मुझे ख्वाबो में  ,

'गर हो सके ना 
तेरे अंग का संग ,
मुझे तरसने दो ,

मैं हूँ चातक 

=============

26  May  2020   /  Mumbai

-----------------------

Let me weep with the waterfalls of Shravan ,

my heart is this day ;

an age has passed since I longed for you ;

then you , again and again ,

said the same thing , "

Come in dreams , make peace with me .

" When the cuckoo spoke in

the middle of the night and

I opened my eyes ,

it was raining clouds on

the craving peak of the mountain ;

don ' t call me in dreams ,

' Gar ho sakte na tere ang ka sang , let me crave ,

I am Sakaar .


=====================

Translated In Bhashini - 21/02/2024

===================================


From original Gujarati  >  https://hcpspoems.blogspot.com/1985/07/blog-post_31.html

----------------------


Wednesday, 31 July 1985


કેમ કરું સપનામાં સાથ ?


-------------------------------


આજ શ્રાવણ ને સરવડે
મારૂં મન રોયું  -

તારા તન ને તરસતા
મેં તો જીવન જોયું  ;

તારી , ફરી ફરી ને એકજ વાત
" સાજન , કરી લે સપનામાં સંગાથ ",

પણ કેમ કરું સપનામાં સાથ  ?

મધરાતે કોયલ બોલી
,ને
મારી આંખડી ખોલી ,

ત્યારે મન મૂકી ને આભ વરસતું , 'તું
ડુંગર ની ધારે ધારે ,
આભ ગરજતું 'તું ,

અનરાધારે વાદળ વરસ્યું
પણ મારું મન
ચાતક - તરસ્યું .



No comments:

Post a Comment