Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 29 May 2020

है कोई आखरी इच्छा ?



जब आके यमदूतबोला ,

" बहन ,

है कोई आखरी इच्छा  ?
लेके आया हूँ मैं 
आमंत्रण अलख से  "

तब दीदी बोली ,

" कुछ भी नहीं ,
मेरे ये नश्वर शरीर को लेके 
चलो प्रभु के द्वार ;

मेरी आत्मा तो यहीं बसेगी ,
मेरे बच्चो 
और उनके भी बच्चो के 
हृदय में ;

और देती रहेगी 
उन्हें प्रेरणा ,
मदद करने की 
दुःख से पीड़ित जानो की ;

जब  जब 
मेरे बच्चे पकड़ लेंगे 
कोई दीन ,  हीन  , दुखिया का हाथ 
समझना 
मैं हूँ उनके साथ  !

=============

Wrote when Bhanuben passed away 

=================

Is there a last wish ?

When Yamdutbola came ,

" Sister , is there any last wish ? "

I have come with an invitation from Alakh .

" Then Didi said , " Nothing , take this mortal

body of mine and go to the door of the Lord ;

my soul will reside here ,

in the hearts of my children and

their children as well ;

and I will continue to inspire them ,

to be afflicted with the grief of helping ;

whenever my children are

caught by a lowly , lowly , sad hand , I am with them !

==============

Translated In Bhashini - 20/02/2024

===========================================


From original Gujarati > https://hcpspoems.blogspot.com/2014/09/blog-post.html

=====================================


Monday, 15 September 2014


આખરી ઈચ્છા


===============================================


જયારે યમદૂતે આવી પૂછ્યું  :


"  બહેન ,

તારી કંઈ આખરી ઈચ્છા  ?

અમે આવ્યા ,

લઈ અલખનું આમંત્રણ  "


ત્યારે બેન બોલી ,


"  કશીજ  નહીં ,

લઇ જવુંજ હોય તો

લઇ જાવ , પ્રભુ પાસે

આ નશ્વર શરીર મારું  ;


મારો આત્મા તો અહીંજ વિચરશે

અને વિસ્તરશે ,

મારાં બાળકો ના

અને તેમનાં બાળકોનાં

હ્રિદયમાં  ;


એમને પ્રેરશે ,

દુ : ખીયા , દીનો ની ,

હીનો ની ,

મદદ કરવા ;


જયારે જયારે

બાળકો મારા

પકડશે કોઈ ગરીબનો હાથ ,

ત્યારે તમે માનજો ,

એમને મારો

હંમેશ રહેશે સાથ 

No comments:

Post a Comment