Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 May 2020

फिर लौट के कब आओगी ?




मेरे आँगन 
आश  की बेल ,
मानो  जैसे 
बोन्साई बुगन बेल ;

ना इसकी कोई 
घनी छाया 
ना इसमें तेरे जिस्म की खुशबु ;

आश की बेल को 
ना कोई रूप , ना रंग ,
ना ही इसमें 
रति की कटी-मेखला  त्रिभंग  ;

सींच के आँख के आंसू 
मैंने इसे ज़िंदा रक्खा है ,
पर इसके 
हर पत्ते से लिपटी हुई है 
कांटो की जाल ;

आज तुजे कहे न पाया ,

" फिर लौट के कब आओगी  ?  "

तू कैसे लौटती  ?

छोड़ के दिल मेरा ,
कहीं तो , कभी भी तो 
ना गयी  !

क्यों है 
मेरी आशाओ की बेल 
मुरझाई  ?

पतझड़ में बन कर लाल ,
क्यों ऐसी शरमाई  ?

=================

26  May  2020  /  Mumbai

==================

Then when will you come back?

my courtyard

vine of hope,

as if

Bonsai Bugan Bell;

nor any of this

dense shadow

Nor is the fragrance of your body in it;

to the vine of hope

No form, no colour,

nor in this

Rati's cut-belt Tribhanga;

tears of eyes

I have kept it alive,

at its

wrapped in every leaf

a net of thorns;

Couldn't tell you today,

"When will you come back again?"

How do you return?

Leave my heart,

somewhere, anytime

Didn't go!

why is it

my vine of hope

withered?

turning red in autumn,

Why so shy?

==================

Translated In Google Translate - 21/02/2024

=================================


From original Gujarati  >  https://hcpspoems.blogspot.com/1985/08/blog-post_3.html

===============

Saturday, 3 August 1985

તને " આવજો " કેવું ?


====================


મારે આંગણે આશાની વેલ
જાણે બોન્સાઈની બુગન વેલ ,

ન છાંયો, ન છત્તર
ના ખુશ્બૂનું અત્તર  -

નથી તેને રૂપ કે નથી તેને રંગ
નથી લચક માં એના
રતિ નું અંગ ;

આંસૂ સીંચી ને જીવતી તો રાખી
એને પાંદડે પાંદડે , કાંટાળી તારી ;



આજે
તને " આવજો " કહેતા અચકાયો -
તને " આવજો " કેવું ?
મેં તો તને કદી છોડી નથી !


આશાઓ
કરમાયેલી , ચીમળાયેલી , મૂરઝાયેલી,
પાનખર ના પાંદડા જેવી
લાલચોળ થઇ શરમાયેલી .

--------------------------------------------

Ahmedabad

No comments:

Post a Comment