Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 27 May 2020

मैं उलझ गया हूँ




आसमान में 
न कोई रास्ता है 
ना dead-end ,
ना दिशा ;

है तो बादल अकेला 
फिर भी 
उसे ना खो जाने का डर 
न रास्ते का ख़त्म हो जाने का ;

पर मैं रहा धरती का मानव ;

यहाँ तो दिशाओ है 
अनेक ,
ऊपर , निचे ,
पूरब , पश्चिम 
उत्तर , दक्षिण  ;

और हरेक दिशा में 
है रास्ते बेसुमार ,
बहुत कम है 
सीधे और सरल ;

ज्यादा है तो 
टेढ़े , मेढ़े ,
बार बार एक दूजे से मिलते है 
मिलकर , हर बार बिछड़ते है  ;

जहाँ मुड़ो वहां 
चौराहे पर चौराहे 

जैसे मानवी के मन की भूल भुलैया  ;

ये कैसी गर्दिश ?
जहाँ 
जितना जोर लगाऊं 
उतना अंदर डूबता जाऊँ !

किसे बताऊँ ,
तेरे प्यार में 
मैं उलझ गया हूँ  !

==========

27  May  2020  /  Mumbai

===============

I am confused

In the sky

there is no way

No dead end,

No direction;

the cloud is alone

still

fear of losing her

Nor the end of the road;

But I remain an earthly human being;

here are the directions

many ,

up, down,

East West

North, South;

and in every direction

There are countless ways,

It is very little

Plain and simple;

if it is more

crooked, crooked,

see each other again and again

Together, we part every time;

wherever you turn

crossroads at crossroads

Like the maze of the human mind;

What kind of nonsense is this?

Where

no matter how hard I try

Let me sink deeper!

Who should I tell?

In your love

I am confused!

================

Translated In Google Translate - 21/02/2024

============================================



======================

Monday, 1 July 1985

ખૂબ મૂંઝાયો છું


===========================


આકાશ માં દિશા નથી ,
રસ્તા નથી ,
Dead-End નથી  -

તેથી સ્તો
વાદળું એકલું છતાં
ભૂલા પડી જવાનો ડર નથી ,
રસ્તા નો અંત આવી જવાનો
ભય નથી  :

પણ હું તો આ ધરતી નું પ્રાણી ,

અહીં તો અનેક દિશાઓ છે ,
આડી અવળી
ઉલટી સુલટી
સીધી ઉંધી ,

'ને રસ્તાઓ પણ કંઈ પાર વિનાના છે  -
બહુ ઓછા ,
સીધા , સરલ , સપાટ  ;

જાજુ કરીને ,
વાંકા , ચુંકા , ખડબચડા
'ને ગૂંથણી એવી
માનવ સમાજની
ભૂલ ભૂલામણી જેવી  !

હું તો બહુ ફસાયો છું !
જાણે કરોળિયા ની જાળ માં
જકડાયો છું !

જેમ જેમ માર્યા ફાંફાં
તેમ તેમ
ગુંચવાયો છું !

તારા પ્રેમ ના બંધન માં
હવે હું
ખૂબ મૂંઝાયો છું  !

No comments:

Post a Comment