Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 2 May 2020

तेरे काबिल न था




अब तो यही समज के चला हूँ
मै तेरे काबिल न था  ;

अगर होता तो
क्या तेरा साहिल न होता  ?

फिर

न होने की वज़ह क्या थी  ?

ये की
मेरी गलतियां ज्यादा थी ,
तुम्हारी कम  ?

शायद इसी लिए
मेरे ग़मो भी कुछ कम नहीं  !

मगर ज़माना को नहीं परवा
ना मेरे ग़मो की , न तेरे  !

मै तो अभी भी  शोचता रहता हूँ ,
तुम्हारे काबिल न था , तो क्या हुआ  ?

अब भी
ऐसी कोई सुबह तो नहीं आई
जब तुम्हारा नाम लिए बिना
आँखे खोली  !

-------------------------

You were not worthy ,

now this is what I have come to understand :

I was not worthy of you ; if I had been ,

would you not have supported me ?

Then why was it not done ?

It was more my mistakes , less yours ?

Maybe that ' s why I ' m not so bad !

But the time does not care for my sorrow ,

nor for yours ! I am still grieving ,

you were not worthy , so what happened ?

Even now , there has never been a morning when

you opened your eyes without saying your name !

===================

Translated In Bhashini - 22/02/2024

===================================================


01  May  2020  /  Friday  /  DP

No comments:

Post a Comment