Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 25 May 2020

नसीब में तुम्हे माँगा



अनंत राह ;

हुए ख़त्म मेरी आँखों से अश्क 
पर तेरी प्रतीक्षा की राह 
अनंत  ;

भरा है जो  दाःह दामन में 
असीम ;

जल कर हो गया है खाक दिल ,
पर 
राख से उठ रही है 
रह रह कर 
बिरह की आह  ;

तुझे चाहा सुबह शाम ,
नसीब में 
तुम्हे माँगा  ;

और 
जब सहे ना सका यातना ,
तब 
खुद से चाहा भागना  !

मैंने तो 
एक एक कर चुने है 
मेरी मज़ार के पत्थर ,

पर कौन चढ़ाएगा फूल  ?

तू तो मेरी साथ सोयी होगी  !


मज़ार बन कर  मिल गयी है 
तेरी मेरी राहें 

======================
 25 May 2020  /   Mumbai

---------------------------------------

I found you in my destiny

Infinite path;

tears are gone from my eyes

but the path of waiting for you

Infinite;

which is full in the waist

infinite;

My heart has been burnt to ashes,

But

rising from the ashes

keep on going

The sigh of separation;

Love you morning and evening

in luck

Asked you;

And

When I could not bear the torture,

Then

Wanted to run away from myself!

I have

selected one by one

The stones of my tomb,

But who will offer flowers?

 

You must have slept with me!

it has become a tomb

your and mine paths

==============

Translated In Google Translate - 21/02/2024


=====================================


From original Gujarati  >  https://hcpspoems.blogspot.com/1985/09/blog-post_20.html

-----------------------------------------


Friday, 20 September 1985


પણ ચડાવશે કોણ ફૂલ ?


------------------------------------------------------

અનંત રાહ  -

મારી આંખ ના અમી ખૂટ્યા
પણ ના ખૂટી તારી પ્રતિક્ષા ;

અ:સીમ દા:હ ;

જળી ને ખાક થઇ ગયું
કાળજું ,
( પણ )
રહી રહી ઉઠે છે વિરહ ની આહ  !

તને ચાહતો રહ્યો
સવાર - સાંજ , પ્રભુ પાસે
તને માંગતો રહ્યો  -

બની જયારે વેદના અસહ્ય
ખુદ થી ડરી ને ભાગતો રહ્યો  -

જીવતે જીવ
પથ્થરો ચણ્યા મેં કબર ના
પણ ચડાવશે કોણ ફૂલ ?

તું તો મારી સાથે જ સૂતી હઈશ
ખરું ને ?

તારે - મારે
હવે એજ એક રાહ .

No comments:

Post a Comment