Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 13 June 2020

मेरे मंगल - मंदिर की मूर्ति

   




                                      'गर रुक ना सको 

तो मुझे छोड़ के जाओ ,
पर तुम्हारे दिल को तो यहाँ 
ठहर ने दो  !
रात होने की , ख्वाब में खो जाने की ,
राह कब तक देखु  ?

समंदर किनारे की रेत में 
तेरे पालव की छाया 
कब तक ढूँढू  ?

पालव तो उड़ उड़ जाय ,
मेरे हाथ में रहे जाय 
सपनो की रेत ;

क्या तूने मुझे प्यार किया ?
क्या मेरी कुछ 
गलतफहमी तो ना हुई  ?

तेरी यादो के मंदिर में 
है कोई देवता 
जो हो हेम का इंद्र  ?

मैं कैसे मानु  ?

मेरे मंगल - मंदिर की मूर्ति 
तो है ,
सीधी , सादी , सरल  !

==================

13  June  2020  /  Mumbai

=====================================

If you cannot stop at the

idol of my mangal - temple ,

leave me , but let your heart stay here !

How long do you see the way to night ,

to be lost in a dream ?

How long before you find your palav ' s

shadow in the sand by the sea ?

May the sails fly away ,

may the sand of dreams remain in my hand ;

have you loved me ?

Am I missing something here ?

Is there any deity in the temple of

your memory that is Indra of Hem ?

How can I believe it ?

The idol of my Mars - temple is so ,

straight , simple , simple !

======================

Translated In Bhashini - 16/02/2024

=========================================


Sunday, 20 May 1984

પછી મારી ભ્રમણા ?


=====================

મને મૂકી ને જઈશ
પણ
મન તો મૂકતી જઈશ ને  ?

હવે  રાત ની રાહે
ક્યાં સુધી ,
રેતી માં
તારા પાલવ ના પડછાયા ને
પકડ્યા કરું  ?

પાલવ ઉડ ઉડ થાય ,
મારા હાથ માં
શમણા ની રેત રહી જાય  ;

મને તેં પ્રેમ કર્યો છે
કે
પછી મારી ભ્રમણા   ?

તારા સંભારણા ના કૂબા માં
સોના ના દેવ ને પૂજે
તો માનું સાચું  ;

મારી પૂજા તો
સાવ સાદી છે  .

No comments:

Post a Comment