Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 21 June 2020

चुमलु गालो को तेरे




सागर तीर 
नज़र पहुंचे जहाँ तक 
नीर ही नीर ;

मानव को मिलने 
निकले मानव ,

मैं निकला हूँ सागर को मिलने  ;

सागर मेरा दोस्त 
काफी मेरे जैसा ;

अगाध दिल में छिपा कर 
असंख्य बातें ,
ज्यादातर अकथ्य बाते ,

दबे सूर में 
कानो में धरती के 
फुसफुसाए ;

पर धरती तेरी दोस्त 
तद्दन तेरे जैसी ,

सून कर बाते सागर की 
मन में मलके 
दिल में तरसे ,

फिर सागर से क्यूं शर्माए  ?

जैसे 
सून कर मेरी बाते 
तू मुस्काये ,
और अगर चुमलु गालो को तेरे  
तो
बिना कहे कुछ,  
नैन झुकाये !


==================
21  June  2020  /  Mumbai

==================

=====================================

kiss your cheeks

sea ​​arrow

as far as the eye can see

Neer is neer;

to meet humans

Turned out to be human,

 

I have set out to meet the ocean;

ocean my friend

Much like me;

hidden in the deep heart

innumerable things,

Most unspeakable things,

in a subdued tone

in the ears of the earth

Whispered;

but the earth is your friend

Then like you,

listen to the ocean

lick in the mind

yearning in the heart,

Then why shy away from the ocean?

As

listen to what I say

you smile,

And if your cheeks swell

So

without saying anything,

Lower your eyes!

===================

Translated In Google Translate - 14/02/2024

==============================================


Sunday, 4 April 1982

સાગરથી શું શરમાતી ?


=========================

સાગર પટ
વિરાટ તટ ,

માણસ ને જોવાં માણસ ઉમટ્યા
હું જાઉં મહેરામણ ને મળવા ;

દરિયો મારો દોસ્ત
અસ્સલ મારા જેવો ;

અગાધ ઉરમાં
અકથ્ય વાતો લઈને
ધરતીને ઢંઢોળે ,

પણ ધરતી તદ્દન તારા જેવી
મૌન ધરી મરકાતી ,
સાંભળવી જો વાત ગમે તો
સાગરથી શું શરમાતી ?

No comments:

Post a Comment