Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Saturday 20 June 2020

मिला था तुजे पहेली बार




इन तमन्नाओ को 
कब तक संभालू 
प्रिये  ?

'गर 
तुजे है डर ज़माने से शरमाने का ,

तो मैं भी ना उठा पाउ 
इस अरमानो की 
गठरी का भार  ;

कहाँ तक चला जाय 
मौन के सहारे  ?
कुछ बोलके देदो 
मौन को भी विराम  !

जब पहेली बार 
तेरी आँखों के इशारो से 
सूने प्यार के वो दो लब्ज़ 

" पिया  आजा 
   आके 
   मेरे प्राण को जगा जा "

तब पता न था की 
तू हो 
मेरे भाग की नदी का 
दूर का किनारा ,

याद है तुजे  ?

जब गरूड़ की पाँख से उतर 
मिला था तुजे पहेली बार ,
तब 
मनाने जष्न उस नज़ारे का 
दुनिया ने किया था काम बंध !

पर मिलाके हाथ 
न तू कुछ बोल पायी,
  सिर्फ आँखे  जुकाली   


ह्रदय के किस कोने में 
दबा रख्हा है तूने 
उस अफ़सोस को ?

मैं तो 
अब तक उस अफ़सोस की 
आग में जलता हूँ !

अब कब तक सहुँ 
बिरह की 
असहनीय जुदाई को ?

अगली साल 
मैं  चलूँगा 
अरण्य की चाल 

===========

20  June  2020  /   Mumbai

=============

======================================

I met you for the first time

how long will you hold on

to these wishes , darling ?

' If you are afraid of being embarrassed by time ,

I will not be able to carry the

weight of this bundle of armano ;

how far will you go with the help of silence ? '

 Speak up and break the silence !

When I heard those two words of love at

the behest of your eyes ,

" Piya aaja aake mere pran ko jag jaao , "

then I did not know that you are

the far side of the river of my part , remember you ?

When it comes down from the eagle's wings

You got the puzzle once,

Then

celebrate that view

The world had stopped working!

but join hands

You couldn't say anything,

  only eyes widen

in which corner of the heart

you have suppressed

That regret?

I am so

till now that regret

I burn in fire!

How long can I endure now?

of separation

To unbearable separation?

next year

I will go

forest walk

==================

Translated In Bhashini - 15/02/2024

============================================


Saturday, 11 December 1982

મળ્યો જયારે તને


===================

આ તમન્નાઓને
ક્યાં સુધી સાચવું
પ્રિયા  ?

જો તને શરમ નો ભાર
તો મને પણ
ઊર્મિઓની આ ગઠરિયા
હવે સહી નથી જાતી  ;

મૌન ને પણ ક્યારેક
વિસામો જોશે ને  ?

પ્રથમ પહેલાં
તારી આંખ માં
પ્રેમ ના શબદ વાંચ્યા
ત્યારે શું ખબર ,
તું છો
ભાવિ ની નદી નો
સામો કિનારો  !

તને યાદ છે  ?

ગરુડ ની પાંખ થી
ઉતરી ,
હું મળ્યો જયારે
તને સૌ પ્રથમ ,
ત્યારે
એ મિલન માણવા
દુનિયા એ કર્યું હતું કામ બંધ  !

તેં તો સૌ અફસોસ ને
હૃદય ના ક્યાં ખૂણે
ધરબી દીધાં છે  !

મારા અફસોસ નો અનલ
મને
ધીમે ધીમે ભરખી રહ્યો છે  ;

હવે ક્યાં સુધી
પ્રિયા ,
વિરહ ની વસમી જૂદાઇ  ?

ઘડી બેઘડી માં
મારે તો હવે
પકડવી રહી
વાટ " વન " ની

No comments:

Post a Comment