Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Sunday 21 June 2020

मैंने तो चुम लिया है




पचास साल की उम्र में 
अब 
माह पंदर बाकी ;

तब करता हूँ 
जीवन का सरवाला ,

और डरता हूँ 
कहीं जवाब में शून्य पाउ ?

और पचास हे बाद 
छोड़ पुराना गणित 
नया गणित सीखने की 
ना है मुज में हिम्मत  !

" ना है कोई विकल्प 
   इस जीवन का  " ,

मंत्र ये तूने 
मुझे बार बार समजाया ,

तो फिर देर रात 
पहन के सपनो का आँचल 
क्यों आती हो ?
ख्वाबो में क्यों सताती हो  ?

क्या तेरे भी कोई 
सवाल है बाकी  ?

'गर है भी तो 
कहाँ है मेरे पास 
इनका जवाब  ?

मैंने तो चुम लिया है 
ज्वालामुखी के शिखरों को,

अब मेरे अंग अंग 
भभूकता है 
लावारस का अनंग  !

बैशाख की धुप 
मुझे क्या जलायेगी  ?

लेके जनम पतझड़ में 
मैं पूराना हुआ हूँ  ;

प्रिया ,
मान कर चल 
मुझे मृगजल,  

उषा की पहेली किरण में चमकती 
दूर्वा के तिनके से लपक कर 
तेरे पैर को चूमती 
ओस की बूंदे  ;

काश  !
मेरा भी ये भाग होता  !

===================

 22  June  2020  /  Mumbai

====================


=========================================

I have kissed you

at the age of fifty

Now

Months left;

 

I will do it then

master of life,

 

and scared

Did you find zero in the answer somewhere?

 

And after fifty

leave old mathematics

to learn new math

I don't have the courage!

 

"No, there is no option."

   of this life,

 

mantra ye tune

Explained to me again and again,

 

then late at night

wearing the lapel of dreams

Why do you come?

Why do you torment me in dreams?

 

do you also have any

Is there any question left?

 

'Even if it is

where is it with me

Their answer?

 

I have kissed you

the peaks of the volcano,

 

now my body parts

is scared

Anang of the unclaimed!

 

sunshine of baisakh

What will burn me?

 

take birth in autumn

I have become old;

 

priya ,

accept it

I love you,

 

Shining in the puzzle ray of dawn

clinging to the straw of Durva

kissing your feet

dew drops;

 

If only  !

This would have been my share too!

================

Translated In Google Translate - 14/02/2024

===============================================


Thursday, 1 April 1982

લાવારસ નો અનંગ


========================

પચાસ વર્ષ માં
હવે જયારે
પંદર માસ બાકી છે ,

ત્યારે
જીવન ના સરવાળે
શૂન્ય તો નહિ નીકળે  ?

અને હવે
પચાસ ની પછીતે
જૂનું ગણિત છોડી ,

New Math લેવાની
હિંમત નથી  !

ઠાંશી ઠાંશી ને
તેં જ તો , મારા મનમાં
ભરાવ્યું છે કે

જીવન નો નથી
કોઈ,
વિકલ્પ બીજો  !

તો પછી
પાછલી પરોઢે
સ્વપ્ન નો અંચળો ઓઢી
તું શું કામ આવે  ?

તારા શેષ પ્રશ્ન ના જવાબ
હું શું આપું  ?

હું તો
જ્વાળામુખી ના શૃંગ ને
ચૂમી ચુક્યો છું  ;

મારે અંગ અંગ
લાવારસ નો અનંગ
ઘૂમી ચુક્યો છે  ;

મને વૈશાખ નો વાયરો
શું દઝાડે  ?

હું તો પાનખર માં જન્મી
જૂનો થયો છું  !

હું તો ઝાંઝવા નું જળ
પ્રિયા ,

વહેલી સવારે
દુર્વા ના તણખલે થી સરકી
તારા પગ ને ચૂમતા
ઝાકળ બિંદુ નું ભાગ્ય
મને ક્યાંથી  ?


No comments:

Post a Comment