Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Monday 15 June 2020

बन जा इंद्र की रानी

 



                        सोच कर थका हूँ ,


तू संसार सागर का मोती ,
जैसे 
नहा के निकली समंदर से 
" मिलो " की  विनस  ;

तू जो आभ  की  स्वाति ,
ज़मीं पे उतर 
क्यों छिपी कौड़ी में  ?

क्यों मुजसे ये जुदाई ?

मैं हूँ वरुण 
स्वामि सागर का ,
पर कामी तेरे दिल का  ;

क्या समज बैठी हो मुझे 
रेगिस्तान का कोई छोटा सा कुंड ?

तेरे दिल के घड़े में भरले 
एक बार 
मेरे प्यार का पानी ;

हो कर उर्वशी 
बन जा एक बार ,
तेरे इंद्र की रानी  ;

तू क्यों मौन  ?

मैं सोच सोच कर थका हूँ  !

==================
15  June  2020  /   Mumbai

=================================

I am tired of thinking ,

become the queen of Indra ,

you pearl of the ocean of samsara ,

like the Venus of " meeting "

the ocean out of the bath ;

you who are the swati of the aura ,

why land on the earth in a hidden place ?

Why this separation ?

I am Varun Swami of the ocean ,

but Kami of your heart ;

do you think I have a small pool in the desert ?

Once the water of my love is filled in

the pot of your heart ;

once become Urvashi ,

the queen of your Indra ;

why are you silent ?

I' m tired of thinking !

=============

Translated In Bhashini - 16/02/2024

==========================================


Tuesday, 14 February 1984

તારા ઉરને ઘડુલે


===================

વિચારીને થાક્યો છું  :

તું માનવ મહેરામણ નું મોતી
દરિયે નહાઈ ને નીકળી
" મિલો " ની વીનસ  :

જાણે આભ થી ઉતરી ને સ્વાતિ
છીપલે છૂપાઈ  -
પણ મારાથી કેમ જુદાઈ  ?

હું વરૂણ ,
સાગરનો સ્વામિ
'ને તારા મન નો કામી ,

મને રણ નું ખાબોચિયું તો નથી સમજી ને ?

તારા ઉરને ઘડુલે
ભરી જો એકવાર
મારા પ્રેમ ના પાણી ,

ઊર્વશી થઇ
બની જા  એકવાર
તારા ઇન્દ્ર ની રાણી  :

તું મૂક  -
હું વિચારી ને થાક્યો છું .

No comments:

Post a Comment