Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 June 2020

तू ही मेरा कृष्ण हो




साकि ,
अब कितने जाम है बाकी  ?

बैठ कर तन्हाइओ में 
मैंने पिए ,
अमावस्या के अंधेरो में 
जाम पर जाम ज़हर के  ;

माना था जिसे 
इक छोटी सी अंजलि ज़हर की 
वो तो सागर बन कर रह गयी  !

देख कर मेरे गले पर 
लिपटता 
सांप कर्म का ,
क्या  तूने मुझे मान लिया 
नीलकंठ  ?

के मान कर मुझे 
श्याम  शाम रंगी ,
पहले खुद के होठो से लगा कर 
फिर मुझे पिलाया 
विष का प्याला ,
और बोली ,

" पी जाओ 
अमृत जान के इसे पी जाओ ,

मैं  हूँ  तेरी मिरा ,

तेरे आश्लेष की प्यासी 
जनमो जनम की 
तृष्ण मिरा ,

तू ही मेरा कृष्ण हो  " 

================

12  June  2020  /   Mumbai

==================

you are my Krishna

Saki , how much jam is left now ?

Sitting down , I drank ,

in the darkness of the new moon ,

jam on jam , poisoned ;

what was supposed to be a small anjali of

poison turned out to be a sea !

Seeing the snake coiling around my neck ,

did you accept me as Neelkanth ?

Believing me to be Shyam Sham Rangi ,

first smeared with his own lips ,

then made me drink a cup of poison ,

and said , " Drink , drink this of Amrit Jaan ,

I am your Mira ,

thirst of your yearning ,

thirst of your birth ,

you are my Krishna . "

===============

Translated In Bhashini - 19/02/2024

=====================================================



=================

Wednesday, 27 June 1984

તું જ મારો કૃષ્ણ


=====================

હજુ કેટલા જામ બાકી
સાકી ?

ઝહરના હજુ કેટલા અંજામ બાકી ?

પીતાં પીતાં અમાસ ના અંધારા ,
પચીસી પલકમાં સરી  ગઈ  :

હળાહળ ની અંજલિઓ હવે
સાગર ની છોળ બની ગઈ  :

તે મને શું નીલકંઠ માન્યો  ?

લપેટ્યો ગળે કર્મ નો સર્પ
તેથી તે મને શું
શંકર  ધાર્યો  ?

કે પછી તું છો મારી મિરા ,
જનમે જનમે ઝેર ના પ્યાલા
ઓઠે અડાડી કહે ,

" તું જ મારો કૃષ્ણ
  તુંજ પીજા "

No comments:

Post a Comment