Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 June 2020

उतार के आँचल





कहते कहते 
" तू मेरा है " ,
क्यूं रुक गई  ?

मुझे तो एक पल ऐसा लगा 
जैसे 
निकाल के अपने काले ज़ुल्फो से 
मोगरा की माला ,
तूने 
मेरे गले में डाल दी  !

होना है 'गर तुझे 
नाव में मेरी हमसफ़र ,
तो 
उतार के आँचल 
बनादे पाल ,
मलमली दुपट्टा से तेरे 
बाँध दे पतवार  ;

जब तू हो गयी मेरी 
तब मेरे प्यार की कश्ती 
किनारा क्यों  ढूंढे  ?

------------------------

12  June  2020  /  Mumbai

---------------------------------------------------

Utar ' s Aanchal says ,

 " You are mine ,

" why did she stop ?

For a moment ,

 I felt as if you had pulled out your black

Zulfo mogra garland and put it around my neck !

 If you are to be my companion in the boat ,

then make the sails of the downhill ,

tie your oars to the silk scarf ;

when you are mine ,

why look for the quayside of my love ?

----------------------

Translated In Bhashini - 19/02/2024

===========================================




--------------------------

Friday, 29 June 1984

પણ હું એમના માનું


======================

" તું મારો છે " , કહી
 કેમ અટકી ગઈ ?

જાણે કાળા ભમ્મર ઝૂલ્ફે થી
છગમગતું રેશમી છોગું
છોડી ,

મારા મોભી ને બાંધ્યું  -

પણ હું એમના માનું ,

મારી નાવમાં થવું તારે જો હમસફર ,
તો ઉરથી ઉતારી
બાંધી દે આંચલ  :

દુપટ્ટો તારો
પતવાર મારો,

પ્રેમની કશ્તિ ને
કેવો કિનારો  ?
  

No comments:

Post a Comment