Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 30 June 2020

उम्र के मध्यान्ह में

 




पचास में पांच बाकी 
जब पहुंचू 
इक्कावन के आँगन में ;

वरेण्य है जो,

जीवन के अंत में 
चरणों में उसके ,

शरण लेना चाहूं  ;

खूब भटका भवाटवी में 
कभी 
खेल भी खेला ;

थी जो  कभी 
जीवन की रसधार ,
और 
बही थी बनकर 
मेरे जीवन का आधार ,

सूख रही है आज 
उम्र के मध्यान्ह में ;

चहे महासिंधु का 
एक बिन्दू 

=============
30 June 2020
====================================

In the middle of the age

of fifty - five when you reach

the courtyard of the Ikkavan ;

there is Varenya , who ,

at the end of life in stages ,

wants to take refuge in him ;

there was a lot of wandering ,

sometimes even played

games in Bhāvatavi ;

who was once the life ' s succulent ,

and who was the sister and

the basis of my life ,

is drying up today in the

middle of the age ;

a drop of tea , Mahāsindhu

=======================

Translated In Bhashini - 14/02/2024

=========================================

Monday, 9 April 1979

અરણ્ય ને આંગણે


====================

પચાસ માં પાંચ બાકી 
પછી 
અરણ્ય ને આંગણે ;

ચરણ માં શરણ 
અંતિમ 
વરેણ્ય ને ;

ભમ્યો ખૂબ ભવાટવી માં 
ક્યારેક રમ્યો પણ  !

હતી કદી જે પ્રચંડ 
તે જીવન રસધાર ,

આજે સૂકાતી ,
ચહે પામવા 
તારી સુધા નું 
એક બિંદુ ,

હે મહા સિંધુ  !

No comments:

Post a Comment