Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 June 2020

क्या याद है तुजे ?



क्या याद है तुजे ,

एक दिन आके मैंने कहा ,

" हो सकता है तबादला मेरा 
   शहर में तेरे ,

   तब घर मेरा 
   हो सकता है , तेरे घर के सामने ;

   तब हो सकता है 
   उठते ही हर सुब्हा 
   जांखलु खिड़की से मेरी ,

   तब 
   क्या हो सकेगा 
   तू भी झाँखती हो खिड़की से तेरी ?"

मुझे याद है क्या तूने कहा 

कहा ,

" क्या करेगा घर को लेकर ?

 बिना पूछे 
 तू ने तो बसा लिया 
एक मंदिर न्यारा 
मेरे मंगल दिल में,

जिस मंदिर में 
जले रात दिन 
चराग मेरे प्यार का "

मुझे याद है ,

इतना कह कर जकड लिया था तूने 
मुझे अपनी बांहो में,

क्या याद है तुजे ?

===============

04 June 2020  /  Mumbai  /  DP
===========================================

What do you remember?

 

what do you remember,

 

One day I came and said,

 

"I may be transferred."

   In your city,

 

   then my house

   Maybe, in front of your house;

 

   may occur

   every morning as soon as I wake up

   From my peeping window,

 

   Then

   what can happen

   Do you also peek through your window?

 

i remember what you said

 

Said ,

 

"What will you do with the house?

 

 without asking

 you have settled

a unique temple

In my happy heart,

 

the temple in which

burn day and night

The lamp of my love"

 

I remember ,

 

You grabbed me after saying this

me in your arms,

 

What do you remember?

===============

Translated In Google Translate - 19/02/2024

=========================================





  

No comments:

Post a Comment