Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Friday 12 June 2020

मैं ही तो हूँ वो उदधि




मैं हूँ इन्द्र 
तू अलकापुरी की मलेका  ;

'गर न तेरे गावं में सागर 
तो क्या हुआ ?

मैं ही तो हूँ 
उछल रहा जो तेरे उर में 
वो उदधि  ;

मेरे गावं में ना कोई नदी ,
तो क्या हुआ ?

मेरी यादो में 
जो बह रही निरंतर 
तू ही हो 
वो सरिता  ;

आज दोपहर 
बन के बरखा की बदली 
तू आसमां से बरसी ,
तब खिल उठा 
मेरे मन का मोगरा 
और 
तन का जासूद ज़ूमा  ;

फिर याद आ गई 
कल रात की बात ,
जब 
चबा कर मेरी अंगुली 
तूने  बात कही 
तेरे दिल  की  ;

तुजे क्या मालूम 
खुल्ले नैन 
कैसे बिताई मैंने 
बाकी रैन 

=============
12  June  2020  /  Mumbai

=========================================

I am the same udadhi ,

I am Indra ,

you are the mistress of Alkapuri ;

' Gar na , what happened to the sea in your village ? '

I am the one who is jumping in your direction ;

there is no river in my village ,

so what happened ?

You are the one who is constantly

flowing in my memory , Sarita ;

this afternoon , instead of rain ,

you rained from the sky ,

then my mind blossomed and my body spun ;

then I remembered last night ,

when chewing my finger ,

you spoke of your heart ;

what do you know ,

how I spent the rest of the night .


==========================

Translated In Bhashini - 16/02/2024

==============================================================


=================

Saturday, 16 June 1984

તારા ગામમાં સાગર નથી


=====================

હું ઇન્દ્ર ,
તું અલકાપુરી ની મલેકા ,

તારા ગામમાં સાગર નથી
પણ તારા ઉર માં ઉછળે જે ઉદધિ
તે હુંજ  :

મારા શહેર માં નદી નથી
કિન્તુ
મારી સ્મૃતિ માં નિરંતર વહે
તે તું સરિતા  ;

આજે બપોરે
તું આકાશ થી વાદળી વરસી
ત્યારે મારા મનનો મોગરો ખીલ્યો
અને
તનનો જાસૂદ ડોલ્યો  ;

યાદ આવી કાલ રાતની  -
તેતો આંગળી કરડી
કીધી વાત દિલની ;

તને શું ખબર
કેમ કરી ગુજારી
મેં રાત બાકી  !

No comments:

Post a Comment