Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 11 June 2020

अब मेरी सांज ढलने लगी




खूब जानता हूँ 
मेरे ये घर को 
तू बना न पायेगी 
तेरा रेन बसेरा  ;

ये जान कर 
इस घर के सब दरवाजे 
मैंने तोड़ दिए हैं  !

किसे मालूम कब तेरे मन में ,
मेरे घर आनेकी 
धून चढ़ आये  !

बिन दरवाजे के 
घर पर मेरे 
बैठा है एक मोर ,

हो सकता है 
मोर कभी थनगात करे 
और बरखा को 
" में आव " कहे  ;

हो सकता है 
मोर की गहेकट 
तुजे कुछ याद दिलाये ,

और 
मुझे वो याद दिलाने 
तू दौड़ी आये  ;

तो मैं क्या करू  ?

होता अगर दरवाजा तो क्या 
तू इतनी देर ठहर जाती  ?
इतनी राह देख पाती  ?

जब तक दौड़ कर 
मैं खोल्दु दरवाजा  ?

तेरी राह तकते 
पैरों की तेरी आहत सुनते ,

अब मेरी सांज ढलने लगी  

----------------------------------

12  June  2020  /  Mumbai

-------------------------------------------------------

Now my evening is beginning to set

I know enough

this house of mine

you won't be able to make it

Your rain shelter;

 

knowing this

all the doors of this house

I have broken it!

 

Who knows when in your mind,

to come to my house

Get excited!

 

without door

at my home

A peacock is sitting,

 

It is possible

the peacock never sings

and to Barkha

Say “I am coming”;

 

It is possible

Peacock Gehkat

Let me remind you of something,

 

And

remind me of that

You come running;

 

So what do I do?

What if there was a door?

Would you have stayed so long?

Could you wait this long?

 

until you run

Should I open the door?

 

waiting for you

I hear the sound of your feet,

 

Now my evening is beginning to set

----------------------

Translated In Google Translate - 19/02/2024

============================================



---------------------------------

Saturday, 7 July 1984

તો હું શું કરું ?


------------------------------------------

જાણું છું કે
આ ઘરમાં ,
તું
કાયમ માટે રહેવા નહિ આવી શકે ,

પણ મેં તો
જાણી જોઇને
દરવાજા તોડાવી નાખ્યા છે ,

કોને ખબર ક્યારે
તારા મનમાં ધૂન ભરાઈ આવે
' ને ,

દરવાજા વિનાના ઘરના તોરણે
બેઠેલ મોર નો
ચિત્કાર સાંભળી ,

મારી સ્મૃતિ ઓ ના પડદે
ચડેલી ધૂળ ને ખંખેરવા
તું દોડી આવે  -

તો હું શું કરું ?

તું થોડી દરવાજો ખોલું
ત્યાં સુધી ઉભી રહીશ ?

તારા આગમન ના ભણકારે
મારી હવે સાંજ પડવા આવી .


No comments:

Post a Comment