Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 June 2020

लेके होठो पे तेरा नाम




किसे खबर 
कहाँ , कब , किस तरह 
मेरी शाम आएगी  ;

पर जानु इतना जरूर 
के 
आँखे बंध होने से पहले 
होठों पर 
तेरा नाम आएगा  ;

सदियों पहेले 
मरण की आखरी क्षण 
पापी ने लिया था राम नाम ,
तब उसे भी तो लिया था 
प्रभु ने उगार  !

याद है कैसे 
सांप की बना कर सीढ़ी 
झरोखे प्रिया के  
चढ़ा था तुलसीदास  ?

मैं हूँ 
आजका , अर्वाचीन 
तेरे प्रेम का दास ;

बना के सीढी इन गीतों की 
चढ़ जाऊ 
तेरे दिल के द्वार  ;

ना मुझे मोक्ष की चाहत 

जो तू मिले हर जनम में 
तो मांगू प्रभु से 
लाखो जनम ,

बन कर इंसान 
मरना चाहुँ बार बार ,
लेके होठो पे तेरा नाम 
हर बार 

===============
16  June  2020  /   Mumbai

=================

====================================

with your name on my lips

who knows?

where, when, how

My evening will come;

But you must know this much

Of

before closing my eyes

on the lips

Your name will come;

centuries ago

last moment of death

The sinner had taken the name of Ram,

I took that too then

The Lord has spoken!

remember how

ladder made of snake

Priya's windows

Tulsidas had ascended?

I am

Today, Arva China

Slave of your love;

Make stairs of these songs

climb up

The doors of your heart;

I don't want salvation

whatever you meet in every birth

then I will ask from God

millions of births,

becoming a human being

I want to die again and again,

with your name on my lips

every time

=================

Translated In Google Translate - 16/02/2024

========================================


Monday, 16 January 1984

તારે હૃદયને ઝરુખે


=====================

કોને ખબર ,
ક્યાં , કેમ કરતા , ક્યારે
મારી શામ આવશે ;

પણ જાણું આટલું જરૂર
કે
આંખ બંધ કરતા પહેલા
ઓઠ પર ,
નામ તારું આવશે :

ઘણા વર્ષો પહેલા ,
મૃત્યુ શૈયા પર
નારાયણ નું નામ લેતા
પ્રભુએ પાપીને તાર્યો ,

પણ હું છું અર્વાચીન તુલસીદાસ
શબ્દને સોપાને
ચડી જાઉં
તારે હ્રીદયને ઝરુખે ,

ને

તારું નામ જપવા ,
માંગું મોક્ષને બદલે

લખ ચોરાશી ફેરા
માનવીની કુખે

No comments:

Post a Comment