Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 25 June 2020

उस अंग अंग पर तेरे






धरती ,
क्यों कहलाती हो तू 
सागर की जीवन साथी ?

खारा पानी से अपने 
जो पैर भिगावे तेरे ,
सागर वह 
कैसे हो सकता है 
तेरे दिल का अभिलाषी  ?

बार बार गुस्से में आकर 
उजाड़ दे जो , तेरे दिल को ,
उखाड़ कर हरियाली तेरी 
जो करदे तुजे नंगी ,
क्या उसकी तू अर्धांगी  ?

मैं हूँ मेघ 
आसमान का स्वामि 
पर तेरे दिल का कामि  ;

तू चाहे मुजको 
मैं चहुँ तुजको ;

आँख उठा कर ऊपर 
पिया को जब तू तरसे ,

तब आसमान से उतर 
मैं तेरे शिर पर रखदु गगरी ;

चढ़ कर आषाढ़ के रथ पर आउ 
मद बर्साउ ;

धरती ,
तेरे पैर भीगा कर 
मैं न तुजे बहलाऊ ,

पहुँच सके ना सागर 
उस अंग अंग पर तेरे 
प्रेम रस  छल्काउ  

============= 
26  June  2020
===============
=======================================
on that part of your
Earth ,
why are you called that
Sagar's life partner?
from salt water
The one who wets your feet,
the ocean that
how is it possible
Your heart's desire?
getting angry again and again
Who destroys your heart,
uproot your greenery
Whatever you do, naked,
Are you his other half?
I am the cloud
lord of the sky
But the desire of your heart;
you want me
I want you;
look up
When you yearn for your beloved,
then come down from the sky
I will put a pitcher on your head;
Get on the chariot of Ashadh
Item Bersau;
Earth ,
get your feet wet
I will not amuse you,
can't reach the ocean
on that part of your
spill love juice
===========================
Translated In Bhashini - 14/02/2024
==================================================================

Wednesday, 25 April 1979

ચહે મને તું , ગમું તને હું


====================

ધરતી તું
સાગર ની તું જીવનસાથી  ;

      ધુધવા જળ થી
      પગની પાની
      ભીંજાવે જે ,
      એ તારો શું અભિલાષી  ?

કદીક ક્રોધે માઝા મૂકી
ઉરને તારા ઉજાડે જે ,
એની શું તું અર્ધાંગી  ?

      હું મેઘ ,

      છો અવનિ  નો સ્વામિ ,
      પણ છું
      તારા મનનો કામી  !

ચહે મને તું
ગમું તને હું ;

      આંખ ઉઠાવી ઉપર જયારે
      પ્રિતમ ને તું તરસે ત્યારે ,

ઉતરી આવું
હેલ ચઢાવું  ;

       ચડી અષાઢ ને વાયરે
       મદ વરસાવું  ;

તારા મનને
હું જો ભાવું ,
સિંધુ છોને
ગરજે  !



No comments:

Post a Comment