Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 24 June 2020

मेरी बांहो में समाजा




मेरी कश्ती का बनाने पाल 
आस थी तेरे आँचल की ,

बिन पतवार की नाव को 
अब बहना है मजधार ;

जिस नाव का हो नाम 
निराशा ,
उसे और कौन सी आशा  ?

राधिके ,

भूल गई की मैं कृष्ण हूँ  ?
पर अपूर्ण तेरे बिना 
मैं तृष्ण हूँ   !

हज़ारों साल पहेले 
भाई , भतीजा , भांजे को मारने ,
युद्ध के लिए 
अर्जुन चला था ,
तब कर्म से डरा था ,
मन ही मन थरथरा था  ;

तब मुझे
गानी पडी गीता ,
गति कर्म की 
समजानी पड़ी  ;

जिन्हो ने 
किया है प्रेम मुजसे ,
जला कर उनके 
पाप - पुण्य 
मेरी प्रीत की आग में ,
मैंने किया मुक्त ;

मैं कृष्ण हूँ , मैं कृष्ण हूँ ,

लेके जनम 
एक के बाद अनेक ,
क्या तू भी न मिली हो मुझे ?

बन कर राधिका, श्याम को  ?
सीता बन कर राम को ?
सावित्री , सत्यवान को  ?

तोड़के बंधन कर्म का 
फिर एक बार आजा ,

छेड़ी है मैंने आज 
बांसुरी तेरे लिए ,
छोड़ के सब काज 
मेरी बांहो में समाजा 

===================

24  June  2020  /  Mumbai

==================

====================================
The community in my arms
make sail for my boat
I was hoping for your lap,
rudderless boat
Now the sister is a labourer;
 
whose name is the boat
Disappointment ,
What other hope does he have?
Radhike,
Have you forgotten that I am Krishna?
but incomplete without you
I am thirsty!
thousands of years ago
To kill brother, nephew, nephew,
for war
Arjun had gone,
Then I was afraid of karma,
My heart was trembling;
then me
Geeta was sung,
speed of action
Had to understand;
those who
has loved me,
burn them
sin-virtue
In the fire of my love,
I freed;
 
I am Krishna, I am Krishna,
Leke Janam
one after another,
Haven't I found you too?
After becoming Radhika, Shyam?
To Ram by becoming Sita?
Savitri, Satyavan?
break the bondage of karma
Come once again,
I teased you today
flute for you,
leave everything aside
Samaj in my arms
=======================
Translated In Google Translate - 14/02/2024
===========================================================

Thursday, 22 November 1979

હું કૃષ્ણ છું , હું કૃષ્ણ છું


========================

તારા આંચલ ના પતવાર ની આશ માં ,
મારી કશ્તિ ના સઢ મેં ફાડી નાખ્યા ;

પણ ,

નિરાશા ની નૌકા ને
કિનારો મઝધાર છે  !

રાધિકા ,
ભૂલી ગઈ ?

હું કૃષ્ણ છું ,
તારા વિના
હું અપૂર્ણ છું  :

ઘણા વર્ષો પહેલા
સગાઓ ને મારતા પહેલા ,
કૌન્તેય પણ
કર્મ થી ડર્યો હતો
મન હી મન થરથર્યો  હતો  --

મારે ગીતા ગાવી પડી
કર્મ ની ગતિ
સમજાવી પડી ;

જેણે જેણે
મને પ્રેમ કર્યો છે ,

મારી પ્રીત ની પાવક જ્વાળા માં જળી ,
તેના પાપ પુણ્ય નો
મેં ક્ષય કર્યો છે  :

હું કૃષ્ણ છું , હું કૃષ્ણ છું ;

હજારો વર્ષ થી
જનમો જનમ
મળી શું તું નથી ?


રાધિકે ,તારા કૃષ્ણ ને  ?
સીતા બની રામને      ?
સાવિત્રી સત્યવાન ને  ?

પછી આજે ,

બંધનો કર્મ ના તોડી
જા  દોડી ;

છેડી છે આજે
તારે કાજે
શ્યામે તારા
જમુના તીરે
બંસરી .

No comments:

Post a Comment