Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Wednesday 3 June 2020

चिनार मुरझायेगा





नरगीस मेरी 
सून,

फिर से एक बार लहरायेगा  
शिशिर का वायु ,

उतर के हिमालय की चोटी  से 
पत्ते चिनार के लाल पिले 
एक एक कर गिरायेगा ;


चिनार मुरझायेगा ,


पर जो है चिनार तेरा 
फिर एक बार खिल जाएगा 
तेरी आस के श्वास से ;

हसेगा शालीमार फिर एक बार 
लेके बसंत को अपनी बांह में ,

 नूरजहां मेरी 
सून ,

मैं हूँ वही चिनार 
जो 
गोद में तेरी रख अपना शर ,
सोया सदा के लिए 
साल सोलह सौ सत्ताविश में ,

मैं  हूँ 
तेरे जहां का शाह 


---------------------

03  June  2020  /  Mumbai

------------------------------------------

poplar will wither

 

Nargis Mary

deserted,

 

will wave once again

winter air,

 

from the Himalayan peak

red yellow leaves of poplar

Will drop one by one;

 

 

The poplar will wither,

 

 

But the poplar is yours

will bloom once again

With the breath of your hope;

 

Shalimar will laugh once again

Carry spring in your arms,

 

 noorjahan mary

deserted,

 

I am the same poplar

Who

Keep my head in your lap,

slept forever

In the year sixteen hundred and seventh,

 

I am

Shah of your place

-------------------------

Translated In Google Translate - 19/02/2024

------------------------------------------------------------------------



--------------------

તારો ચિનાર


===================

નરગીસ ,

સાંભળ -

ફરી એકવાર
શિશિર નો વાયરો વાશે ,

આ હિમાલય થી ઉતરીને
એક એક કરી ખેરવશે
ચિનાર ના લાલ - પીળા પાંદડા  -

તારો સાયબો સૂકાશે
પણ તારી આશ ના શ્વાસ થી
ફરી પાંગરશે ચિનાર  -

વસંત ને વાયરે લીલોછમ થઇ
તને લજાવશે ચિનાર  :

પણ સોળશો સત્તાવીશ ના શિશિર માં
" શાલિમાર " ને ખોળે
માથું  ઢાળી ગયો
સાયબો
જહાંની નૂર નો જે ,

તે હું
તારો ચિનાર .
-----------------------------------

Shrinagar  /   18  Sept  1984

No comments:

Post a Comment