Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Thursday 18 June 2020

अब दे इजाजत




और कुछ नहीं 
अब दे इजाजत ,

उठा सकू ना जिस ख्वाबो का भार 
शर से आहिस्ते उतारना चाहु , 


रख कर तेरे पैरों के पास 
वो गठरी
तेरे पायल को 
इक आखरी बार 
चूमना चाहूँ  ,


भूला के भावी को ,
अतीत को
अलविदा कहना चाहूँ , 

लगा के ललाट में 
भभूत ,

गगन के गोख से गाना चाहूँ ,

अलख निरंजन 
अलख निरंजन 

=============
18  June  2020  /  Mumbai
==============
=============================================

Now give permission and nothing else ,

now give permission ,

can ' t bear the burden of the dreams

I want to take away from you ,

I want to kiss that bundle of tears at

your feet for the last time ,

I want to say goodbye to the past ,

to the forgotten future ,

I want to sing from the sky ,

Alakh Niranjan

Alakh Niranjan .

==================

Translated In Bhashini - 15/02/2024

==========================================


Tuesday, 20 December 1983

અલખ નિરંજન


===================

બીજું કંઈ નહિ
એક રજા આપ ,

જે સ્વપ્નો નો ભાર હવે ઉપડતો નથી ,
હળવે હાથે
માથા પરથી ગઠરી ઉતારી તેની ,
તારા પગ પાસે મૂકી ,

તારા ઝાંઝર ને
એક છેલી વાર ચૂમી ,
અલવિદા કહી દઉં ;


'ને
ભાવિ ને ભૂત માં ભેળવી
રુદિયા માં રાખોડી ચોળી ,

ગગન ના ગોખલે થી
અનંત આભ માં

અલખ નિરંજન
અલખ નિરંજન  !

No comments:

Post a Comment