Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 2 June 2020

आज के दिन




ढ़कने 
तेरी अर्ध खुल्ली आबरू ,
बुनी है मैंने 
चादर एक मौन की  ;

रंगी भी मैंने 
घोल कर आँखों के आंसू में 
लहू के लाल लाल रंग में  ;

डुबो कर 
आधी रात के चीत्कार में 
मेरे निश्वास से भरे आसमाँ में ,
काली भी करी  है 
जैसे घनी अँधेरी रात की सियाही  ;

चादर न ही ,
मान कर इसे चूनरी ,
ओढ़ ले  ;

आज के दिन 
तुजे दू भी तो क्या ?

छिपाने इज्जत तेरी 
आज दू तुजे 
घूँघट मेरे मौन का  !

===============

02  June  2020  /  Mumbai

-----------------------

On this day ,

cover your half - open face ,

I have woven a bed sheet ;

I have dissolved the colour in

the tears of my eyes in

the blood - red colour ;

I have dipped it in the

screams of midnight in

my breath - filled sky ,

black is also a curry like

the ink of a thick dark night ;

not a bed sheet ,

suppose it is chunri ,

wrap it ;

what if you give it to me this day ?

Hide your honour ,

give me this day my silence !


========================
Translated In Bhashini - 20/02/2024
===================================================


---------------------------

Tuesday, 6 November 1984


આથી વધુ શું આપું ?


====================

ઢાંકવા

તારી ઉઘાડી એબ ,
વણી મેં પછેડી મૌન ની ;

રુધિર ના તાંતણા છે ,
આંસૂ ના છાંટણા  પણ છે ;

અડધી રાત ને ઉન્હ્કારે
નિસાસા થી સભર આભે
ઝબોળી ,
કાળી પણ કરી છે !

ચુન્દણી ગણી ઓઢીશ ને ?

નવા વર્ષ ને ઉંબરે
આથી વધુ શું આપું ?

નિ:રવ ને ઘૂંઘટે તને
તારી આબરૂ પાછી આપું .




No comments:

Post a Comment