Hi Friends,

Even as I launch this today ( my 80th Birthday ), I realize that there is yet so much to say and do. There is just no time to look back, no time to wonder,"Will anyone read these pages?"

With regards,
Hemen Parekh
27 June 2013

Now as I approach my 90th birthday ( 27 June 2023 ) , I invite you to visit my Digital Avatar ( www.hemenparekh.ai ) – and continue chatting with me , even when I am no more here physically

Tuesday 16 June 2020

सनातन सरल सुन्दर

 



एक स्री , एक पुरुष 
दो सम्बन्ध  ;

दुन्यवी 
इसी लिए 
एक श्रृंखला में बंध  ;

सागर को भी 
किनारो ने बाँध रख्हा है  !

पर एक पुरुष का एक स्त्री से 
एक और भी रिश्ता है ,
जो है 
किनारो से निर्बंध  ;

अलौकिकआभ जैसा 
सनातन 
सरल 
सुन्दर 

===========
16  June  2020  /  Mumbai
=========================================

Eternal simple beautiful one woman ,

one man , two relationships ;

the world is therefore bound in a chain ;

the sea is also bound by the shore !

But there is another

relationship of a man with a woman ,

which is bound by boundaries ;

the eternal simple beautiful like the supernatural .

======================

Translated In Bhashini - 15/02/2024

=======================================




Monday, 23 January 1984

સનાતન સરલ સુંદર


====================

એક સ્ત્રી , એક પુરુષ ,
બે સંબંધ ,

પાર્થિવ ,

તેથી જ તો
એક
શ્રુંખલા માં બંધ  :

સાગર ને પણ કિનારા થી
જકડાવું પડ્યું  -

પણ બીજો રિશ્તો નિર્બંધ  :

ઓવારા વિના ના
આભ જેવો અલૌકિક
સનાતન
સરલ
સુંદર  




No comments:

Post a Comment